Monday, March 28, 2011

Just Do It.

Excuses Not to Read:
I'm tired.
I'm on Facebook.
Jersey Shore is on.
My roommate is skyping and I wouldn't be able to focus.
I read an article this morning for my class- wasn't that enough?
My head hurts.
I probably won't process anything I read anyways.
I need to call my mom.
I have an exam Thursday I should start studying for.
I need to catch up on The Office episodes.
I'm online shopping for summer clothes.
I'm illiterate.
I need to work on Davin's multimedia project.
I don't remember what's going on in the book I'm in the middle of and would have to reread the last chapter.
Jersey Shore is still on.
That weird guy from work keeps texting me and I need to be fully alert to fend of his creepiness.
My friend just posted new pictures of her spring break trip to Mexico on Facebook.
I don't have a bookmark.
I should probably shower.
I should go to the gym.
I might sneeze and my eyes will close and I'll miss an entire paragraph and have to reread it.
I have to blog for Davin's class.
I have to comment on blogs for Davin's class.
I have to e-mail my Philosophy professor and ask him who the Hell Thomas Hobbes is.
I have to pray we don't have a pop quiz on Thomas Hobbes in Philosophy tomorrow.
I wish it was Friday.
I miss my friends from home and I need to send out a mass text message telling them that.
I need to verbally obsess to my roommate about that guy who's been playing mind games with me since first semester.
I need to text my new friends from LA101H and tell them I had an awesome time Friday night :)
I need to learn all the lyrics to Rebecca Black's song "Friday."


but in the end
I read
and I'm glad I did it.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! This looks like it was a fun list to make up. My personal favorites: "I'm illiterate, That weird guy from work keeps texting me and I need to be fully alert to fend of his creepiness, I have to comment on blogs for Davin's class [story of my life], and I have to e-mail my Philosophy professor and ask him who the Hell Thomas Hobbes is."

    ReplyDelete